Wednesday 27 August 2014

A Blue Star
A star looked at me with a twinkle in his eye
Blue star it surely was and I know why
Cheeky are blue stars and they are real hot
During the day they like to sleep a lot
Evening comes and they are unwilling to get up
For all through night they have to shine and stand up
Gathered in groups and scattered in sky
Heavens glitter and we all know why
It is an endless fire that always keeps burning
Jewels shoot out that stars keep churning
Knights of the night with armour shinning
Look like specks but a what pageant gleaming
Millions of them are out there in sky
No, we can’t see them all with a naked eye
Oh! How beautiful are stars on a moonless night
Pure joy it is to watch them night after night
Quaint they are like some magical lights
Rarely are they sad even on a cloudy night
Shinning like diamonds on a clear sky
They love to twinkle in the twinkling of an eye
Umpteen times I have dreamed of reaching the stars
Vainly I have tried to catch a shooting star
What charm they behold even if it just be the
Xmas blue star
Yes, I love the blue stars shinning in the sky
Zany you may think I am and I know why.
©i b arora

No comments:

Post a Comment